Saturday, May 3, 2008

FIRST SLEEP OVER WITH MIMI

This week we took Royanne to Old Settlers Park in an almost vain search for Bluebonnets.
This year they are sparse due to low rainfall.
She is such a good little cookie! In this picture she
was cracking up and was really being just plain hysterical.
The main reason for this entry is to report she went home to spend the night with her Mimi this afternoon! There I was, taking a break from mowing the grass......
Bruce was on the deck keeping Ro entertained.....
and we heard a "Knock, knock! Anyone home?"
and there was mom!


She told me why she was here and for a moment I wasn't sure I wanted
to let her go, but Abby and Liam have really
been looking forward to having her over for the night.
So, I packed play clothes & pjs & church clothes & dinner & breakfast & lunch & bottles & formula & snacks.....and 30 minutes later she was ready to go.
I wonder if she'll miss me?........................





1 comment:

Bekki said...

Thats sweet! You made sure she was plenty prepared! I am sure she will have a grand ole time! I love the sweet picture. I hope y'all have a nice evening.