Saturday, November 29, 2008

Ready For A Wagon Ride to the Playground

Once we do something once, we have to always do it, it
seems. When we go for a ride in the wagon now, Royanne has to
have her hat and her sunglasses. Mind you, she really
doesn't like hats anymore. Case and point:
the other day I kept turning around from pulling the
wagon to be sure she hadn't thrown her sunglasses overboard,
but I somehow forgot about her hat. It was her birthday hat
that said
THE BIG 1
so I had to go back and find it. I thought surely it hadn't
been missing long, I would have noticed. We were 3/4 of the way on our
journey, but I had to back track for the hat. It was in front of
our friend Luther's, and he lives about 6 or 7 houses away
from our house! We practically went back to the beginning.
Backtracking was the longgggggggggg way, so that day we took
2 walks, sort of.

She has my glasses, my keys and she's
sitting on my phone!

***
**

No comments: