Monday, June 1, 2009

Unrestrained Refrigerator

Someone (me?) left the fridge unsecured,
and Annie got the bag of frozen peas.
You remember, our refrigerator has the freezer
on the bottom?
It is a good idea to remember to
bungee it closed.
.
She loves frozen peas!

I asked for them, and she put her hand up!
(I was lucky and got the picture! Too funny!)

The corner was torn open so she
could reach down inside, no problemmmmm-o!



She can squat when she eats.


She can eat them standing up,
flat-footed.......


& she can eat them on her tip-toes, too.

(Trying to sound like that Dr. Seuss book, I guess!!)

And she doesn't have a favorite brand,
either.
.
Trying to make the hole bigger.




2 comments:

Bekki said...

That is hilarious! Frozen peas!? I used to eat frozen hot dogs (bluh!).

The Loftis Family said...

I'm just getting around to checking blogs again! Great pictures. Loved the beautiful flowers at Mother's Day! And frozen peas - maybe my kids would it them...Lucy is a pretty good veggie eater, but Brinton - nothing green is going in his mouth.