Friday, April 18, 2008

Royanne the Meddler

Now that Royanne is gettting around a lot better and faster than ever, we really have to watch where she goes and what she gets into. A lot of the time I just let her finish the unloading, the tossing, the messing up, whatever.........she gets so much delight from it!
I could sort this for you...................

Doncha hate it when the phone book is on the bottom of the stack and you just HAVE TO take everything else off of the shelf??!



Look at the toss style she has..............caught in mid-air!



Soooooooooo much stuff in this drawer!

This mail is waiting for the shredder.............
I can take care of that for you!


Don't leave the drawer open, not even a crack!








Meddling evidence.



If you ever need strips of tissue paper, she's your gal!




I think I'll have some potatoes.




Caught in the act.




Magazine snack.



Little computer user.
"Daddy lets me..................."




Looking in dad's briefcase.




Another laundry basket to empty.




If I could get the lid up, I could play....




I'm not unloading..........



I'm just looking!!





Unattended diaper bag.......



Found a snack in the diaper bag.




I have the remote and would like to watch the baby channel.



Changing the television channel to the baby channel.


2 comments:

Bekki said...

Oh my goodness! You have your hands full!! She is just a little mess. I have a picture of me mid-toss dumping out all of my diapers when I was her age. Those are fun pictures to look back on.
Miss you!

Amy McCown said...

It looks like she has been keeping you busy. This is where the real fun begins!