Sunday, September 27, 2009

Latest Visit to Maaco For Annie

After having issues with my computer, not only
did I loose my favorite photo organizing
program, but recently I stuck the
card in the wrong way and bent the prongs
of my digital camera! I am resigned to use
a camera that has a v-e-r-y slow shutter
speed (where the objects have "left the
building" by the time the picture snaps) or
the camera on my phone, that is, on occasion,
discolored, blurry, ...........
downright indistinguishable!

The above picture was taken with the
slow shuttered camera, without it being on
the action/sport setting. I guess Bruce
forgot! We haven't used it in so long.
I was giving Royanne a tour of the break room,
restrooms, the paint and storage rooms, the
office and the lobby.
We had a lot of fun.

Later that day we continued our hunt for
a desk for her part of the office!

Luck is currently not with us.


**

No comments: