Friday, October 2, 2009

Rockport 2009


Well, we didn't take pictures this year at Rockport.
That would be because I broke the prongs on the camera
where it accepts the card. I only took a few with my
phone and these were the best two. I was really
disappointed, because we were going to make
sure to always take a picture of her every
year on the bay in the
same spot, with the same tree. Then we could see
her grow, you know. Oh well,....



The first 3 feet or so of the bay was full of long grass
and she disliked it and it also had squishy mud.
She refused to walk along the water. Later on, when
she had on her swimsuit, I convinced her to
wade out past the grass. I guess it was in this
condition because of all of the rain. I know it
was a terrible week for mosquitoes!
The kids were screaming every time we went
outside. Only the wind would keep them away. Two
big stores ran out of bug spray,
and we found there were only 6
cans left at the drugstore. We bought 2 of them.


Liam, Abby and Royanne had fun later
on playing in the sand. You just had to
catch it when the wind was blowing.
Royanne has over 20 bites. I carried her wrapped in
a beach towel a few times to keep them off of her.
I thought I had about 35 bites, but ended up
with over 50!

No comments: