Sunday, January 2, 2011

She knew I was laughing, even in the dark!



Last night Royanne wanted to sleep with us.
Of course, I said yes.

She said she wanted to tell me a scary story. She
went on and on about this bad guy and this
other bad guy, and the policeman was even
a bad guy.

Then she asked me if I wanted to hear a happy
story. Who doesn't? So I said "yes!"

She said, "There was this little gore (her way of
pronouncing girl) and she went to Souper Salads, and
she ate good food, and she was happy. Her mom
was there and her daddy. But she pee-pee'd her panties...
Just like I did!!!"
And she pointed down at her waist.
"...Then she lost her TV and she cried and cried,
so she got a spankin' from her daddy
just like I did!"

I said, "And who got the last laugh?"
And she said, "DADDY!"


No comments: