Friday, October 17, 2008

Fancy Pants

Remember when Royanne always had on a headband? Or a hat?
Way back when she was a widdle baby and couldn't protest?
I started her out young
so she'd be used to them and not try and take them off.
Well, right before her birthday she said
NO WAY :) NOT ME :)
and she now rips them from her head each and every time.


I try them out on her a few times a week, and she continues to protest.
I keep some visible --- attached to a black and white checked
ribbon above her changing table --- and
lo & behold the other day she expressed some interest.

She wanted to wear quite a few at once, she kept handing them to
me, so I got out the little green box of them, to have more to choose from,
but her hair is so thin,
some of them fell out by the time I got the camera.


I think she's been talking to Addie K. !!!!


No comments: