Friday, December 19, 2008

Climbing Into Mischief

I've decided it is time to put the stool away
in the garage for a while.


She keeps on climbing up on the island!
I even lowered the platform one notch, but she
is not hindered. When she climbs, in
addition to the possibility of falling off, she is
able to reach items closer to the middle that are
not intended for her.

Can't turn my back for a second! She is so fast!
The purpose of the stool was to give her a place
to be while in the kitchen with me, besides
between my feet. I thought she could color
or work with her puzzles or Noah's Ark.


After she climbs on top, she'll bang her head on
a number of assorted cookware.



Then there was the morning she threw the lid
to the butter dish in the floor and
FINGERPAINTED with it!



No comments: