Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Let 'Em Eat............Anything!

*
Royanne really likes to play in the kitchen.
When she and her daddy get together, there's
always a real big mess!
For some reason, this time, the two of them forgot to use
the handy stool we have, what grandma calls
the deer blind.


PANCAKES

Here she is beating eggs.



Such a happy little prep cook!




I just had to wipe up before the picture!
We ate pancakes and bacon soon afterwards.





TRICKY KIDDO



One night I gave Royanne peas, kidney beans and
apples for dinner. They are some of her favs.
After she ate that, she was going to be allowed to
have more FROZEN peas. But not until.
She had some food left and I wouldn't budge
on giving seconds on the peas.




As I busied myself at the sink, I thought she
was eating. I went to check on her and the kidney beans
were gone from her plate. As I praised her
success, I saw them hiding under the side of Elmo, who
was sitting on the table. (I moved him over
to take the picture.)




She started laughing and said "HIDING!"






HOTDOG SAUCE


First you take some Poupon mustard...
(she can say Poupon; it is soooo cute!)
...and then you....





.....get some relish......



.......some bottled red pepper, slightly spicy.....



....and then you mix.



Then you get to taste!
She liked it!



Finished product...might need more relish.



Begging for relish.



Loving it!






CHOCOLATE COOKIES


All gone.






CHIPOTLE RANCH DRESSING


Bruce made some homemade Ranch style
dressing and spiced it with dried chipotle
pepper. This time the stool was used and
she was stationary.


She dipped celery in it and used the celery as a tool,
and wasn't interested in chewing, just sucking!


She tried tomatoes and cucumber slices also.



Afterwards, she chipotle musta caught up with her.
She had to have a drink!






CORNFLAKES AND COW MILK

I can't get Royanne to drink milk, and if I cut it more
than 25% in her formula, she can tell!


She's always interested when I eat cereal, so I thought
I'd give her some and then she could develop
her taste for cow's milk.
Bottom up!


More, please!



Um....done!






MAKING TART LEMON COOKIES

Here Royanne is smelling the lemons after
they had the zest treatment.



Here she is studying the lemon's texture, changed
after the zest treatment.



Touching the actual lemon zest.



Very interested in the lemon zest!



Royanne was tasting the lemons after their
juice was removed.



WOW!



SOUR!


Looking at the recipe just like she would if she
was reading it. This was so cute! She was
imitating her daddy.


Measuring powdered sugar.



"What if we make this one instead....?"



Playing in the batter.....



.....tasting.....


....licking.....
*
THE END!





1 comment:

Bekki said...

Y'all look like you have so much fun with her - I love it. She is such a blessing. Miss you!

XOXO