Tuesday, February 3, 2009

She's Almost 19 Months Old

This is day five of Royanne's first bug and big
girl throwing up, not baby spitting up. It has been traumatic
for both of us. Just a day before she got sick, I had
taken her to the door frame I use for measuring her growth, and
made her 18-month-old mark.
That night as I rocked her, I was amazed at
how much she has learned in her short life,
how smart & clever she is, that she
has a good sense of humor, and how
much she has physically grown.



Her birthday. I thought about this when she was
throwing up and scared about
what was happening to her,
& how scared she must have been that first
day to be in a new world.

Her itsy-bitsy baby footsie.
When we rock (or "roct", as she says)
I always grab her feet and count the little piggies.
They sure grew when I wasn't looking!




Abby holding Ro when she was just a
few days old. I still love to see
them snuggle. I have a good picture
from last week when Abby spent the night
and it will be in a post as soon as I can get to it.




Liam was really taken with Royanne. I have said
this many times. When they see each other, they are both
always so tickled. I hope they are good friends forever.




When she fit in her daddy's hand at just a few
days old. When I see the new babies at church.....
it seems like so long ago that she was this small,
but then again, just like yesterday.




On her first vacation, 72 days old, to the annual
Kelly Family Reunion.




The three of us with Bruce's dad Merle and
sister Janice.



October 2007
One of my fav-O-rite pictures EVER!



October 2007. First cooking lesson.
She now loves to cook and be in the
kitchen. I have some good pictures coming up for a
post of the two of them in the kitchen with their
latest creation.


*
*

No comments: