Friday, February 12, 2010

Random Pictures

Royanne likes to take pictures with my camera,
now that she's realized it is different from the
three toy cameras she has. Some of them aren't
too bad, since she has a viewing screen
to use before snapping the picture.



This one was pretty good,
not blurry, and pretty centered,
even though I cropped it a bit.


This one was perfect! Again, I just cropped
it a bit. She has really become interested
in pictures, always wanting to look at the
"poto augh-bows" from when she was a baby.


Taking a Sunday afternoon nap.


Whenever Royanne is about to do something
she knows she shouldn't do, and I tell
her "Don't do that!"
she'll say, "Momma, shhhh!
Be quiet!"


I couldn't get the video to upload, but she
really likes using the parachute in dance class.


Playing dress up. Why the green headband?


Future soccer player?
Dancer?


Carrot lover!

No comments: