Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Birthday Clothes

I have finally gotten around to writing about one of Ro's birthday presents.
Sometime in February, Bruce and I were at Gymboree (YAY!)
and we saw a cowgirl shirt and skirt and a pink hat!! They were so cute!
Royanne was small for her age, if you can even ever tell anything about
baby clothing sizes anyway, so we debated on what size to buy her for
July, her birthday.
Well, the skirt is a little big, it is size 12-18 months, the shirt
is a bit tight, it is size 12 months.
The hat fits well, though, and I had bought these leg warmers on
the internet. It all came together quite nicely except
IT IS SUMMER AND THESE ARE HOT CLOTHES!
(What was i thinking? That it was cute really wasn't
a good enough idea to buy it afterall. I should have bought size 18
months. I have since learned better!)
Anyhow, here are some shots of her modeling for me.





Looking out the window, hoping to spot a birdie.





Outside - found that little birdie!



She didn't know I was taking her picture. This is my favorite.



Lil Cow Gal.




Lil Cow Gal.



Howdy partner!



My hat is off to ya!




No comments: