Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Daddy's Little Helper





WHO COULD RESIST THIS FACE, EVEN WHEN IT'D MAKE
THE JOB TAKE TWICE AS LONG?



I hope Royanne grows up to be like my friend Julie.
Julie is an only child and her daddy spent a lot of time with her.
Kay and I say Julie knows a lot about a lot of things.
She can do routine maintenance on her car,
knows about carpentry and gardening. When we have a
question about ANYTHING, we call Julie!


Royanne is very curious about something she sees for
the first time. When mom brought a gate for the hallway,
after Ro became mobile and could disappear quietly
on the other side of the house, Bruce was unable
to install it, so mom and I (with the "help" of
Royanne and Abby) did. Well, after while it was a little
rickety. It still worked, but it was going to 'waller' a hole in the wall,
so Bruce went about fixing it as soon as he could.



RO WANTED TO HELP, DONTCHA KNOW!





"Let me just watch"



"Let me hold it, let me help"




"Let me watch closer"


"Let me TOUCH!"



1 comment:

Bekki said...

This post reminds me of that episode of The Cosby Show with Dr Huxtible and Olivia. I love it when little girls "help" their daddy. It will be even funnier when Ro starts talking.