Friday, September 5, 2008

August 26 - A Rainy Moment


The other day the weather channel said it was going
to rain. They had been promising us rain for days,
the percentages being 60%. Where I grew up, if
it was 60%, it was going to POUR! Well, not in Texas.


So, the other day when I actually heard THUNDER,
I grabbed Ro, took off her shirt and we went outside
to wait for the rain. The wind had begun to blow,
the temperature dropped a little bit
to maybe 88-90 instead of 98,
and then it started TO RAIN!








She was hysterical! I swung her out in the
rain from just inside the front door
and she was laughing so hard, she could
barely breathe!

We were out there for 5 minutes and Bruce was
on the treadmill and eventually heard us and
got the camera. By then most of the rain had ended.





Just like every kid, she likes to stomp in the water!



1 comment:

Bekki said...

I wonder if this was the same day Britney let Addie out in the rain. I love rain pictures. So fun!