Friday, September 5, 2008

Blueberries

The other day I froze some blueberries. Royanne
had some fresh ones at Roger and Marybeth's,
LOVED THEM
but the next day she wouldn't touch them. Since
I had a pint (and they were like $8, LOL) I decided
to freeze them. My friend Helen & I used to
freeze grapes for a fun twist. So, I washed them
& dried them & froze them. Royanne loved them!
She saw where I put them after I served her.


The next day she was whiny -like she gets when
she is hungry- and you could see the
lightbulb go off above her head and she went to
the fridge. Our model has the freezer part on the
bottom. She swung on the door until she got it open.
Luckily I had the camera close by and ready because
what happened next was amazing! She stood there and
looked until she saw the ziploc of blueberries!

She took them out and sat on the floor!



I gave her a bowl and gave her several.
(You can still see one or two in her bowl)


Refill, please!




No comments: