Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day

Today we went to Kay's for Father's Day. We had Bar-be-que, 4 kinds of salad & all the fixins.
The kiddos really had alot of fun playing together.
This kind of looked like they were playing follow the leader.
Sometime during all the craziness, Royanne climbed up to the sixth stair!
I didn't get a picture of that, because I was trying to slow down my heart rate!

Here she discovered an unattended gift for Uncle Craig.


If you remember from several weeks ago, Royanne will shred tissue
paper for you, no problem!



Liam and Abby were rolling around on the floor and Ro
went over to join them.



She thinks she is a big kid.



Here the three of them are having their first secret
meeting of the Cousin Club.



They both took turns "holding the baby" until the
baby had had enough.



Resting after a longgggggggggg day.
(Did I mention she started her day at 3:17 A.M.?)








1 comment:

Bekki said...

Oh wow - 3:15 a.m.?! I would have been cranky! She looks so happy. I love how she sleeps with her little booty in the air. Soo sweet.