Monday, June 30, 2008

Little Visiters and Little Bumps

Royanne's niece, Kayleigh, came to visit her last week.
They played together as good as little babies can.....



Royanne shared her favorite toy with Kayleigh...
the remote.


* * * * *


Last Friday, Royanne spent the night with her cousins, Abby and Liam, & Mimi,
Uncle Craig and Aunt Kay. The week before, Liam had
a run-in with the coffee table while playing and made a trip
to the emergency room for 3 stitches right next to his eye. (That was a close call!)


Well, the same mean ole coffee table was also after Ro.
She only received a shiner and a busted lip.





Poor baby!



Aunt Kay reports she barely cried.

Great grandma thinks she might become a tomboy, she loves to
run and chase after Liam so. Yes, she is RUNNING!!!
Not even a year old and already running!!





2 comments:

Bekki said...

Oh poor Liam and Ro!!! In third grade I was crawling under the pews at church and my brother came to pull me out and I slammed my head into the pew and had to have three stitches above my eye (a shot up there, too) - oh it was sooo scary. I hope they are both feeling better! Liam will now have a cool scar to tell about! Give Ro kisses!!

Britney said...

You need to let me keep Ro sometime; she and Addie would have a BLAST playing together. I think they would totally exhaust each other from all the running they would do and all the mischief they would get into. Pick a time when you need a break & bring Ro over - really!