Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Top Ten Picks For Contest



Hey, if you are gonna enter a contest, might as well make it A CONTEST!!


Good Morning America and BabyTalk Magazine are teaming up to pick this year's winner that will be on the cover of a magazine this fall.






You know me, had to enter! The rules were okay for the most part, with the exception that the submission had to be within 30 days of the date of entry. Last day to enter was May 31st. Royanne has many excellent pictures (if I say so myself!) and there were some from Halloween or even Christmas that will be some of my all time favorites, but they weren't qualifiers, so we were forced (smile, smile) to take more pictures!





We brought our top ten picks to our friend at church, Richard Tyler, and asked him to use his keen eye and pick what he thought might be the best: A WINNER!



Below are the contenders.













Outside with daddy.







Although the color was weird due to the piercing sun that day, this sure is cute!







Same day, different sun.









First experience swinging...no fear.







The kid loves the water!






This is my very favorite.





Here she says, "I was caught, but ain't I cute?"





Sweet.




One of Richard's favorites.






Richard's other favorite.







So....................we got back home and we got on the computer to analyze the big decision and I noticed since we took a little too long asking Richard and since he kept them a few days, the big contenders were "too old", so we had to go out and take some more pictures.

This was what we submitted.

I think Bruce said there were like 40,000 entries......

We dream big!

***

1 comment:

Bekki said...

Good luck and keep us updated! She is a doll!!