Sunday, June 15, 2008

Water Lover

One night last week Royanne really wanted me to hold her while I was cleaning up after dinner. She did things like this for many days after she came back home when we were separated (when Bruce was in the hospital). So, I held her and did what I could but eventually I had to sit her down. She started to cry so Bruce suggested we give her some water, soap and dishes.
Well, it was a big hit! She splattered the water around and played
with the bubbles.

She then decided it would be alot more fun to tip it over and
increase the surface play area.


She then moved it around so she could get right in
the middle of it. She was shrieking with glee!


Next came getting on her knees, then back to a squat,
and pat! pat! pat! the water. Notice the sagging diaper!



She looked over to see if I was approving.



Then back to her knees and pat! pat! pat!



The finished product......







No comments: