Thursday, March 5, 2009

Home From the Hospital

This post only has 1 picture. I still have not
had the time to complete my understanding
of how in the world to retrieve a picture from
the video camera, to log her hospital stay.


When it was time to be discharged from the
hospital, Bruce couldn't get away from work, so Kay
and Liam came to get us and take us home. I asked
Liam to stay until his dad got off of work & could
come and get him, and to play
with Royanne.
Kay brought Liam to the hospital in his pjs - he
loves his pjs - and she didn't realize he didn't wear
shoes. So, when we got inside our house, Kay made
Liam take off his socks because she didn't want
the hospital germs in my house. Liam said the tile
was too cold, so I gave him a pair of bobby sock
style striped socks, made from a polyester-spandex
blend. He managed to get them almost to his knees,
and while they were playing, I took this picture,
because it looked like the wicked witch
of the west,
under the house on the Wizard of Oz.
It cracked me up!
He asked me if he could keep the
socks- he is a sock lover also- and I said
sure! Mimi said he's worn them 3 or 4 times
since; they get washed & they're back on
his feet. Silly boy!
*

1 comment:

Amber said...

I am so glad she is doing better. Love the socks!