Friday, March 20, 2009

Looks Are Deceiving

Royanne kept asking me for canda,
which is candy. I was pretty sure she
didn't like candy, because she never eats
it when she gets it. Not even suckers at
the drive-thru bank.
She took me to the kitchen and wanted me to
pick her up. I had no idea what we were
searching for, so I slowly made my
way around the kitchen, while she
kept pointing.
We came to a cabinet I knew had a little
jar of orange and chocolate kisses in it.
Bruce has one of these ocasionally, and
sure enough, that's what she had in mind.
I gave her one as she downloaded, so we
went to the changing table. She had pooped,
and as I was cleaning her she said "EASH-EE!"
which is her way of saying EASY!
She has developed a bit of irratated skin after
eating tons of Bruce's homemade
pasta sauce.
She then took out the candy she'd been
sucking on -the big melted mess- looked
at it, & proclaimed it "POOP!"
She threw it down and wiped her hands all
over her shirt. I was rolling, she thought it
was poop, she really did!
***

No comments: