Friday, March 20, 2009

Riding the Hand Truck

The other night we were outside after Bruce
came home from work and Royanne was
standing next to the hand truck with her
hand on it, saying "riding, riding..."
He stood her on it and rode her up and down
the deck.


I had gone in for the camera, (SHOCK!)
and when I came back outside, they were
doing this and I said "That's a good idea!"
and Bruce said, "Haven't you done this
before? I thought you'd done this before!"

And I said "NO!"
Turns out, Royanne thought it up
all by herself. I guess she saw the wheels
and thought it was a toy for her like
the truck and cycle.


She really had fun and did not
want to stop!

Then she spent several engrossed
moments carting sand from the box across
the deck to a bowl, carrying 2 spoonfuls
at a time.



Spillage!



"All gone!"



"Ut-oh!"



'Gain!
(Her word for again)



She loves being outside.










No comments: