Friday, March 5, 2010

Bed Rail Removal.........NOT!


For SOME reason, I don't remember
what it was, Bruce and I decided on a
Saturday night it was a good time to
take the railing off of Royanne's bed.
I don't know if it was the fact she's started
using the potty more or not. Because she'll
be wearing diapers at night for a longggggg
time, until I feel certain
(yeah, right...)
she can hold it all night.
So, having nighttime access to the potty
couldn't have been it. But in any event, we had a
small talk with her and she thought it would be
a great idea.




I might have accidentally talked
about the very real possibility of
falling out of the bed a little too much.



8:45 P.M. : She got out of the bed to gather some items,
and started playing instead of settling down.



8:49 P.M. : I tucked in her blanket like a bedspread.
Then she was sitting up,



and then she got out again, so I told her to stay
IN THE BED!



8:52 P.M. : Bruce put a pillow on the floor.



8:55 P.M. : She stayed down a while but was
jabbering and jabbering.



9:15 P.M. : Then she wanted another story.
I said GO TO SLEEP!



9:30 p.m. : Then she got really sad. And she cried.
And she called for me over and over.
I was asking myself Why did I do this on Saturday
night?! Sundays mornings are sleepy enough!



9:55 p.m. : After she got up again, we gave up and
put the railing back on.


She was asleep in 2 minutes!


No comments: