Thursday, March 18, 2010

She Hears Everything!

We were at MAACO yesterday, Royanne was
playing with some items we have there for her
entertainment: toys she doesn't have
at home. She was having little
conversations with herself, playing some
make believe something or other. I was smiling as
I was listening to her,
organizing some invoices to be paid, some
receipts to be filed, and then Royanne says,

"Jay messed up again!"

Jay is the salesman and he has been known to
under quote and ALOT!
Guess we need to watch our conversations
about MAACO, because she is listening.....
no doubt!

Then, later that day at home, the timer
was in two pieces and she said she didn't
know where the battery was.
I told her I didn't drop it or break it,
that she must have, and to find the battery.
I then added, so she'd be sure to do it,
"If you don't find it, one of the cats
might eat it and get sick."

After a few minutes, she said, under
her breath,
"I've looked everywhere in this house!"


Man, she keeps me laughing!! :)


No comments: