Monday, July 7, 2008

Purse Lover

One day the week before last, my closet door was open and
Royanne picked up one of my purses and put it on
her shoulder and started walking around with it!
ON HER SHOULDER!
It was big, and it drug the ground, so I looked in a bin and
found a smaller one. She has claimed it as her own.


She keeps it in the living room with the majority and her toys
and at times it will have anything from a jar lid
to her hairbrush in it. She cannot unzip it, she has to
ask for help.

Whenever it falls off of her shoulder, she'll stop
what she is doing and adjust it.


Then she's off again, to the next activity.



Whenever I ask her, "Where's your purse?", she
looks for it until she finds it.
I should start getting ready for when she
wants money to go in it!



No comments: