Friday, July 11, 2008

She's got people!

Everyday Royanne looks at her face books.



She has two. One is of her family in the Ft. Worth area, and Oklahoma;
basically the Kelly side.

She really shows some glee when she
looks at Connor's picture.


She definitely recognizes her family.



Looking at them upside down has
really never bothered her.







Now when I say she's going to be seeing Abby and Liam,
she shows definite recognition at their names.
(I don't think I'm dreaming this!)




The Austin book has family members, a few friends
and Pokey, Gilligan (our dogs), Blue and
Brat (our cats).







Looking at the facebooks is usually the first thing
she does in the morning.













1 comment:

Bekki said...

Thats cute that the facebook is the first thing she looks at in the morning! I bet she does know Liam and Abby's names. From what I have read she looooves them.