Monday, July 7, 2008

Royanne's Laundry Day

Last Tuesday I washed a load of white/light clothes. I had
too many for one load, and not enough for two loads.
Royanne had been watching me from the kitchen, where she
was unloading the cookbooks from the shelves
on the island. I had taken her picture during her
re-organization of Bruce's books, which is why
the camera was handy.

When I threw the last of the load in the dryer, she went
in there and collected the leftovers from the basket.

She had three items when she walked through the
kitchen, where I had just picked up the tossed
cookbooks from the floor.


She handed them to me. When I reached for
them she held them tighter.



She was going to run with them, but she was
standing on one of them and she ended
up dropping them.





She went to hand them to me again but tricked me
and ran away, dropping them before she got
to the living room.


I said in my silly, low voice, "I'm gonna GET you!" and
off she ran. She made it to the living room
with only my pink tee-shirt & she was
really laughing.
I picked it all up and returned it to the
laundry room.

Right away, she was back, grabbed a bigger load,



which she dropped.


This game went on forever!




No comments: