Tuesday, July 29, 2008

SUMMER AND WATERMELON





Alot of people in my family like watermelon
(the list is long: everyone but me).
I don't like any kind of melon. But I will not put my
food preferences off on Royanne. (We won't discuss milk, jello, pudding,
cool whip or brussel sprouts. She can talk these up with daddy).
So, summertime was here and it was melon time!

SHE LIKES IT ! HEY MIKEY !



This moment, as with a lot of first food tries, had to be
captured in pictures.

"....Thinkin' I might like this red stuff......"


"It is squishy."



"Feels good.......tastes good"



"I can hold it."



"Good finger food."



"Oops....I thought it was a little too squishy!"



"This is quite a lot of fun!"



Cramming it in...
GIVE ME MORE!



"Mighty fine!"



"I can suck the juice from this....."



"Whew! This watermelon eating is tough work!"



"I LOVE IT!"



"Delicious!!"



"I can't talk, my mouth is full."



"Still full."



"I'M STUFFED!"




2 comments:

Bekki said...

Love the fish faces and I couldn't quit laughing at the "I'm stuffed" pic - soo funny!

The Loftis Family said...

Yes, we are excited! I didn't know you had a blog - it's so good. She sure likes that watermelon :)
Kaylee