Sunday, May 3, 2009

Mess-C

Royanne knows who fits around her little
finger well (daddy).
I usually don't let her drink tea because
when she drinks it (dribbles it) it will stain
whatever she is wearing. (See post Making Soup
regarding stains and me).
However, Bruce
will. That's when you'll see me with a
towel, play clothes (translation: those already
stained) or just
plain giving a disapproving look.
So, when she wants tea, she knows
where to go. She knows I will not
give in. One morning I
brewed some for ice tea. I drank half of
it and sat the remainder smack dab in
the middle of the island. She wanted some,
I said no, and I left it there the rest of
the morning. Better to not drink it myself than
to have to tell her no, that she cannot drink
from my cup. I accidentally left
the bathroom door open and she got the
tooth brushing stool - mind you, this was
2-3 hours later - and remembering tea as
a distinct possibility, used the stool to reach the tea.
This was the result:




Mess-C, as she says!
.
.
Oxy-Clean is my friend!
_

No comments: